Joined: 28 Mar 2019
|Posted: Thursday, 28 March 2019, 2:13 AM Post subject: How to Fix Sage 50 unable to backup?
|If you are trying to create a backup in Sage 50, but you not able to create a back-up in Sage 50. There are many reasons for this error, here’s the best way to create a backup in Sage 50. Follow the below mention steps;
• Go to the desktop, Select the Sage 50 Accounting shortcut icon.
• On Icon, press the right-click button and then select Run as administrator.
• Now, Select the Restore from backup option.
• Follow the mention steps to restore the backup.
• Wait for completing the backup.
If you are still can't find the solution, contact Sage 50 support number, and ask for help and to learn more about the error.