Joined: 15 Mar 2019
|Posted: Friday, 29 March 2019, 1:41 AM Post subject: How to fix Norton error 3048 3?
|If your desktop screen displays the error message as Norton error 3048 3 and you find that the windows have crashed, mouse and keyboard are not responding to any commands, etc. then you must definitely get it fixed on an immediate basis. The steps for the same are given below.
• Firstly repair the damaged registry entries associated with the Norton Error code 3048 3.
• Clear the junk of the system. Delete all the files that are not in use.
• Update the PC drivers and install the windows update.
• Restore back the system to the previous settings and undo any recent changes
• Uninstall and install the Norton application once again.
If nothing seems to work, connect with Norton technical support immediately and avail the technical help.