Joined: 18 Nov 2019
|Posted: Monday, 02 December 2019, 23:38 PM Post subject: How to add channels to Roku streaming device?
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
At the top of the Channel Store is a list of featured, new and popular categories to explore. You can enter a keyword in Search Channels to find choices based on the title of a channel. Below that are a variety of genres to browse.
• Tip: When browsing lists or channel grids, press the Reverse scan button or Forward scan button on your Roku remote to jump up or down one page at a time.
3. When you want to learn more about a channel, press the OK button on your remote to open the details. In addition to a synopsis and rating, you can preview screenshots of the channel.
4. If the channel is “free” then you can select Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
5. If the channel is “paid”, then you can select Buy $X.XX in order to purchase and install the channel.
6. If you have a Roku account PIN, then you will be required to enter it. If you do not have a PIN and wish to protect against unauthorized purchases, learn how to create a PIN for your Roku account.
7. If your payment information is out-of-date, it will need to be updated in your Roku account.
For More Go To:-
Roku activation code
Roku Com Link Activation Code