Calendar

«   <   »   >  May 2015
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

In the beginning was the word .. THE WORD = AL KALIMA

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH= I TELL YOU THE KEY. Wherever THE GOSPEL is preached THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, What she has done will also be told, IN MEMORY OF HER. THE SIMPLICITY OF JESUS' LANGUAGE .. JESUS' WAY OF EXPLAINING [ HAPPINESS] TO THE WORLD .. HIS IDENTIFICATION with The PERFUME with HAPPINESS like a Marriage .. HAPPINESS and PEACE are associated with SON OF MAN=the good seed sower! Therefore, NO SON OF MAN =NO HAPPINESS =THE CROSS =MISFORTUNE and DISASTER are associated with SON OF GOD=the wicked seed sower ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The Passion-of-the-christ or [THE LAST PARABLE] is directly from GOD ALONE (not from Jesus) ... ... ... ... INFERENCE is inherent in the intellect. It is natural to the mind. IT IS, SO TO SPEAK, THE MIND' S WAY OF FUNCTIONING. Without immediate inference the mind would be frozen in a state of intellectual inertia; without it rational existence as we know it would be impossible ... LOGIC OF ARGUMENTATION - REASONING : Reasoning may be defined simply as the act by which the mind, proceeding from a judgement, moves to a second judgement and hence, because of the inter-relationship of these two, to still a third judgement ... Here is the mind in its wholeness. Here is mental life at its fullest ... AN INFERENCE is said to be immediate when it is one drawn directly from a single judgement or a proposition (John is at home; therefore John is not away from home) .. Similarly, Jesus was sitting in Heaven at the right hand of power; therefore Jesus was not ON EARTH after the Ascension, that is, after The High Priest tore his clothes! ... AN INFERENCE is said to be mediate when it is one drawn, not from a single proposition, but from two or more propositions in combination (John is a soldier; a soldier is not a sailor; therefore John is not a sailor) = (Jesus is like a "Prince" or Jesus represent "Happiness" .. a Prince is not an unhappy man, a Prince has no crown of thorns; therefore Jesus is not the man with the crown of thorns) ... The form of this mediate inference, its outward expression, is what is called THE DEDUCTIVE SYLLOGISM. It is defined formally, according to Aristotle, as an expression i.e a manifestation of thought in which, certain things being stated, something other than what is stated follows of necessity from their being so ... The third of these (John is not a sailor) = (Jesus is not the man with the crown of thorns) we call THE CONCLUSION .. .. HANDBOOK OF LOGIC
... Jesus' parables are quite simple, memorable stories

Contact HOTMAILcity

Email
Send Email
Private Message
MSN Messenger
dieser@msn.com
Yahoo Messenger
gutgeistbewahr
AIM Address
HOTMAILcity
ICQ Number

About HOTMAILcity

SAN JOSE - THE ASSEMBLY OF THE INTELLIGENT & THE WISE
Occupation
Tax collector
Interests
GIL BLAS DE SANTILLANE

Shoutbox

Leandra
Saturday, 25 June 2016, 7:46 AM

In a little over per year since I shifted to dealing the daily Maps, I've were able to efficiently double my investment portfolio's size.

Leilani
Saturday, 25 June 2016, 7:45 AM

With office-based treatment, greater numbers of addicts are most likely to receive needed therapy to kick their dependence on opioids, the researchers anticipate.

Hubert
Saturday, 25 June 2016, 7:42 AM

Septic systems are usually identified as typical (the majority) or option.

King
Saturday, 25 June 2016, 7:38 AM

Just be sincere with the dr. tell him that 70 mg just isn't really enough for you he is there to obtain you on a secure dosage so even if he begins you lower which I doubt but if that holds true you wil be starting going there day-to-day as well as it shudnt be an issue rising quite rapidly id claim about 10 mg each time u consult with him.

Bradley
Saturday, 25 June 2016, 7:37 AM

A national policy was lastly checked in 2011 accepting the scale-up of MMT in all districts, eliminating obstacles to application and also streamlining methadone licensing.

Kristin
Saturday, 25 June 2016, 7:35 AM

Awesome site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

Spencer
Saturday, 25 June 2016, 7:34 AM

In this case the odor originating from your septic is a caution that the microorganisms in the sewage-disposal tank are unable to do their task.

Kendra
Saturday, 25 June 2016, 7:34 AM

Professional Trader Class Study guidelines, a straightforward -centered technique which can be designed to maintain you around trades' winning aspect.

Lazaro
Saturday, 25 June 2016, 7:33 AM

Numerous schedule trading is one of many powerful and many best strategies in forex currency trading's world.

Lonny
Saturday, 25 June 2016, 7:33 AM

Common causes of septic tank failing consist of home contaminants and cleaners, jacuzzis or water filtration systems, waste disposal unit, and improper style or installment.

Username:

Image verification:
Image verification

Shout:
View and Insert Smilies  

Blog

Blog Started
Thursday, 15 October 2009, 21:36 PM
Total entries
Blog Age
2444 days
Total replies